With 2010 coming to a quick end, we naturally look back on all of our foodie experiences and reminisce about our favorites.
- Jalapeno cheese grits from Diablo Royale Este
- Margs made with fresh fruit juice at Mama Mexico Uptown
- The fabulous dinner at Michelin star-rated wd~50
- For the peanut butter lover: Anything from Peanut Butter & Co.
- For the out of towner: Pastas, salads, sandwiches and desserts from Centro Ristorante in Greenwich, CT
Miss Yunks’s picks
- This birthday dinner
- The tomato tart and four cheese gnocchi at Bristol Lounge
- Chocolate chip cookie dough pancakes
- Max Brenner
And we’ll both always remember our dinner at Serra Bistro!
Food experiences are often tied to memories of not only the food, but the people we ate with, the people who prepared the food and how we were feeling while we ate. We both chose happy foodie memories of delicious food shared with our loving friends and families.
What are some of your top 2010 foodie experiences and memories?